Grandma

Grandma
Grandma

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Leave Me Alone

It's been a fiendish two days of work, and work followed me home demanding my life and sucking my life's blood from me, always demanding more.  I've been yelling at my Blackberry to leave me alone.

So, I don't have much to report on our pending trip, other than an abburido list of steps to get there:

1.  Auto maintenance - done
2.  Map out at which parks to stop
 a.  Figure out which of those parks are close enough to our route not to throw off our schedule
 b.  Determine what the cost of each of those parks is
 c.  Determine timing with plotted stops
3.  Map out where to stop and eat
4.  Map out hotels
 a.  Determine cost of the hotels within the radius of our plotted end of day stop
 b.  Reserve room for each night of visit
5.  Get maps from AAA for our route including park & hotel stops
6.  Find a large cooler to take snacks for the trip
7.  Purchase 3 gallons of water
8.  Pack

I think that about covers it.  I've got a lot to do.